The Dock Sides PWC Ramp provides an easy to use, economical, and space saving solution for out of the water dock side storage of your PWC. The PWC Ramp combines heavy gauge aluminum construction, high quality non-marring roller system, and easy to operate winch specially designed for PWC’s, resulting in a PWC storage solution that is easy to deploy, easy to use, and built to last.
The PWC Ramp simply slides into the Dock Sides Receiver and is secured with a quick release pin, no tools required. Your PWC can then be loaded onto the PWC Ramp by attaching the winch strap and winching the PWC onto the rollers with very little effort. To unload your PWC, you simply reverse the winch and lower the PWC down the rollers into the water. The PWC Ramp design allows you to operate the winch from either the dock or the water.
The PWC Ramp is available in two models, PWC Ramp 2 Person and PWC Ramp 3 Person, which, as the names imply, are designed to accommodate either PWC’s built for two passengers or PWC’s built for three passengers. Both models feature independently adjustable support legs to adapt to variable water depths and uneven underwater terrain. The roller height on both models is also adjustable and the roller bunks swivel to facilitate any hull design. The zinc plated winch supplied with both models has a 900 lb. capacity and is specially designed for PWC use, featuring a heavy-duty 12″ bow loop strap and hook for easy, non-marring attaching and detaching to your PWC.
Although the PWC Ramps are built of heavy gauge material, because of their streamlined design and aluminum construction, the PWC Ramp is lightweight and easy to take in and out of the water in spring and fall.
- Heavy gauge aluminum construction for light weight strength and corrosion resistance
- Quick and easy installation and removal with Dock Sides Receiver – no tools required
- Light weight, streamlined design for easy deployment and removal
- Independently adjustable support legs to accommodate variable water depths and bottom terrain
- Large foot pads provide excellent stability even on soft water bottoms
- 900 lb. capacity PWC winch
- corrosion resistant zinc plating
- specially designed PWC winch strap with 12″ bow loop and hook
- 3:1 gear ratio
- 4′ roller bunks
- corrosion resistant galvanizing
- 5 sets of rollers
- 2″ poly vinyl long life, non-marking rollers
- pivoting, adjustable height mounting brackets
Suggested Retail Price: $799.99