The Dock Sides Vertical Kayak Rack makes mounting a pair of kayaks on your dock a snap. You get a cost effective and sturdy mount without sacrificing any dock surface area. The Vertical Kayak Rack consists of four J-hook style brackets which mount on two marine-grade, powder coated galvanized steel tube uprights. You simply rest your kayak on its side in the J-hooks and secure it with two straps. Cam buckles on the securing straps make it easy to tighten or release the straps.
Mounting kayaks on docks is a challenge due to two main issues – providing adequate mounting stability and not intruding on valuable surface space. Placing kayaks directly on your dock surface takes up a large amount of valuable space and can cause traffic problems and safety issues.
The Dock Sides Vertical Kayak Rack mounts off the side of your dock or deck and utilizes the Dock Sides Receiver for quick and easy attachment and removal. The Vertical Kayak Rack tubes are simply slid into the Receivers and pinned with a quick release pin. When not in use, the racks are just as quickly and easily removed to make way for another Dock Sides accessory or off-season storage.
Vertical Kayak Rack Features include:
- Aluminum construction for strength
- Marine-grade, powder coated finish in black satin for corrosion resistance
- Easy transportability
- Quick and easy installation and removal with Dock Sides Receiver
- Heavy duty aluminum J-hooks with non-marring seaboard strips
- Easy tighten and release cam straps for securing kayak
- Stainless steel fasteners for easy installation
P/N 86922-01Find a Dealer:
Buy It Now Options: