The Flanged Receiver style coupled with the cross beam mounting bracket and flanged back plate, provide a secure mounting solution for aluminum, truss frame and steel docks. The assembly mounts on the side and under side rails of rail style docks. The Receiver secures with two bolts from the side.
The Flanged Receiver with cross beam is composed of three components:
- The Flanged Receiver installs on one side rail of the dock and mounts the Dock Sides accessories
- The flanged back plate installs on the opposite side rail of the dock
- The 4′ Cross Beam, which attaches between the Flanged Receiver and flanged back plate and provides load support for the Dock Sides accessories mounted to the Flanged Receiver.
- Optional Cross Beam Extension available for 5′ or 6′ wide docks (sold separately)
Once mounted to your dock or deck, the Dock Sides attachments are simply slid into the Receiver and secure with a quick release pin. The ease of mounting Dock Sides attachments to the Receiver allows quick and easy swapping of attachments to reconfigure your dock or deck based on your desired activity or for easy storage in the off-season.
Please note: Additional bracing may be required for some metal side rail docks.
The Dock Sides Receiver is the core of the Dock Sides system. The Receiver is the key to providing secure, easy, out of sight mounting for all the Dock Sides attachments.
There are a number of different dock and deck styles and the Receiver comes in three variations to accommodate mounting to your particular dock or deck style:
- Flanged Slotted Receiver – for mounting to a wooden frame and certain metal frame docks or decks with structural cross members.
- Slotted Receiver with cross beam mounting bracket – for mounting to a solid side rail aluminum or steel dock or deck
- Flanged Receiver with cross beam mounting bracket – for mounting to truss style, aluminum side rail style or steel dock or deck
Flanged Receiver with Cross Beam Features include:
- Marine-grade powder coated alumium construction for strength and corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel mounting fasteners included
- Quick release attachment mounting pin
- Stainless steel hex head cap screws allow you to secure the attachment of Dock Sides Accessories for a stable fit
- Mounts out of sight and will not obstruct boat docking or swimming activities
- Cross Beam Extension available for docks up to 6′ wide
Manufactured in Northeast Ohio by: